Primary Care Networks (PCNs) are a key part of the NHS Long Term Plan, with all general practices being required to be in a network by June 2019, and Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) being required to commit recurrent funding to develop and maintain them.
Frequently Asked Questions about PCN – Click on NHS link here.
Coventry GP Connect is one of the five Primary Care Networks in Coventry. We are team of 12 GP Surgeries and 2 Branch Surgeries.
We work very closely with each other to improve patient care in our Network.
We cover over 72000 patients in Coventry.
We are redesigning few services according to patient needs and helping each other to achieve very good health in our patient population.
We have hired clinical pharmacists and Social Prescriber for our Network Practices and next year we will be able to accommodate Physiotherapists and Paramedics in our Team.
The GP Practices in our Network include:
- George Eliot Medical Centre, 178 Foleshill Road Coventry CV1 4JH
- Dr Parveen Aggarwal, Stoke Aldermoor Med Ctre, The Barley Lea, Coventry, CV3 1EG
- Dadhania Surgery, 102 St Georges Road, Stoke , Coventry, CV1 2DL
- Park House Surgery, 2 St George’s Rd, Coventry, CV1 2DL
- Central Medical Centre, 42. St. Paul’s Road, Foleshill , Coventry, CV6 5DF
- Cheylesmore Surgery, 51 Quinton Park, Cheylesmore , Coventry, CV3 5PZ
- Bell Green, Roseberry Avenue, Bell Green , Coventry, CV2 1NE
- Holbrooks Health Team, 71-77 Wheelwright Ln, Coventry, CV6 4HN
- Edgwick Medical Centre, 2 Queen Marys Road, Coventry, CV6 5LL
- Longford Primary Care Centre, Longford Road, Longford , Coventry CV6 6DR
- Phoenix Family Care, 35 Park Road Coventry CV1 2LE
- Woodway Medical Centre, 201 Wigston Road Coventry CV2 2RH
- Windmill Surgery, Longford Primary Care Centre, Longford Road, Coventry, CV6 6DR
- Other member organisations of our Network, Coventry GP Alliance